Jentil features two post type templates:
- Page builder: Consists of the theme’s header and footer with a blank space between, suitable for use with page builders.
- Page builder (blank): A totally blank page (no header, footer etc), suitable for use with page builders.
You may set a single post type to use any of these in the edit screen for that post type:
- While editing/updating a post of any post type, look out for the ‘Template‘ option under the Page Attributes meta box.
- Select the template for that post as needed.
- Click ‘Update‘ or ‘Publish‘ to save post